Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's Whaley Friday~!


It was Friday morning when I received the letter. The feeling is undescribable happy! I wanted to open immediately but unfortunately, lecture is going to start! And, so I waited for the right time.

I was so curious about what is in it. My heart sank, the card is so customize made for me. It's a whale! ~Journey to Create History~ Awww.. I am so touched by YOU! =') . Thank you Little Miss L. I am now so in love with whale.


P/S : Hopefully, one day I have the chance to see the real whale in their natural environment.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! Hope your dream to be "friend" with the whale will come true one day~~~

    =') imma get touched when seeing you get touched too~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeee..=) Thank you very much <3

    ReplyDelete