Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feeling sluggish


Dull, dull Sunday! But, I did went jogging in the morning!

What make me update my blog? Because I need to remind myself to be energetic.

I was doing some reading, while I read, my mind was off to no where. *pathetic*

While I read, I come across the word, sluggish. So, here I am blogging!

The feeling of going back home this semester holiday is stronger than before.
How can I wait till June to come?

I must work darn hard this semester, 5 major + 3 other subjects, cannot kill me that easy!
Because my upcoming holiday is so wonderful, all I can do is relax and keep the study mode going and wait till holidays come.

Too many things happen this week, until my brain nearly shut down.
I need a bear,real bear hug! Why? Influence by the documentary entitled BEARS. Not that they are really hug-able, but they are so cute yet so fragile towards cruelty of human.

I want a bear bear hug! Koala bear, sun bear,black bear, polar bear and forgetting panda! All so cute!

P/S: Though I am feeling a little bit, just a little bit down. I feel so great to know that my family and friends are supporting me out there, no matter how far they are. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment