Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kiehl's Fun in The Sun Blogger's Event


Fun in the Sun is always my favourite thing to do! But, I am struggling to keep my skin fresh as the T-zone is always oily and the other parts are always dehydrated. I love outdoor activities, especially by the sea! But, always coming back with dehydrated skin! I always do mask after coming back from the sea and I am still hunting for good stuff for my skin! Looking forward to attend this event and hope to learn more about skin care with Kiehl's as well as meeting new friends!



 1.)  Why do you need 24 hours no-shine fresh hydration?
The answer is simple because I want to look fresh all the time! Who doesn't?!  At the end of the day, when the camera go 'chik-chak',  photographer will said 'oh dear, what so shiny?!' (Friend next to me shout out, darn! why are you laughing at my bald head?) Photographer shown the picture and it was my oily forehead, sigh, but I have expected! I just want to look good in every picture from the beginning till the end of the day!

And, no joke, living by the sea facing the Sun and playing with seawater always makes my skin dehydrated. I love the Ocean and I love my skin too! I have to keep balance between both. I still struggling for a good skin care product!

Well, I guess, I need to quickly go grab a sample and try it out!

2.) What do you love about Kiehl's?
 Kiehl's has been one of the shop I always amaze about their setting and environment, I love to peek from the outside and passed by just to have a look. But, one day, I decided to try their product and 'boom', their beautician is exceptionally friendly and most importantly not pushie *love*. I get to try the samples and was advised to buy it only if it suits my skin. That is one top customer services provider! And, who will not visit again with such services.

Currently, I am using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, it is good stuff!

This event is organised by
Butterfly Project Malaysia
 In collaboration with
Kiehl's Malaysia

Present to you some beauty of Malaysia. :)
 Who will say no to beauty of the sea? This is seriously in Malaysia, with crystal clear water.

I love the ocean, but I love looking good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment