Wednesday, September 28, 2011

小鲸鱼今天很开心


早安!小鲸鱼今天终于开始运动了!
这也要鼓励一下刚认识的新朋友,小L娜。
(*幻想力也够强了吧!哈哈!*)
.
.
Few days ago, I had joined to become one of the committee member in one of the Freshie Welcoming event.
.
.
.
I attended the event last year as well. It feels very different. During my 1st year, I felt so lonely, so aliented to the place. But, this time around, the feeling is awesome! We get to make new friends, make noise, make them(the freshie) feel the hospitality of the senior! Let them not feel lonely. (Maybe they don't even feel lonely, only me, who get use to living in the comfort zone of daddy and mummy)This shows how time fly~~~
.
.
*I will still stick around my parents, who cares! I love them!*
.
.
Few days ago,as well, I told a friend that we have growth, so different then the time we used to be. Last time, I feel so lonely walking on the pathway all by myself. Now, probably is an enjoyment to do things all by myself. This is not lonely, is independent! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment